COST PER PERSON:
Pay in Full
Pay in Full or make 5 monthly payments below:
Due May 2019
1st PAYMENT NON REFUNDABLE
Due June 2019
Due July 2019
Due August 2019
Due September 2019
- Cancellation Fee: All cancellations must be received in writing 45 days prior to departure (a $200 penalty will be applied).
- Or mail payment with signed registration form (opposite side of brochure).All mail payments must be made by Money Order or Cashiers Check. We cannot accept personal checks.
- Payable to: Please make checks payable to the Maimouna Keita School of African Dance, Inc., 304 Quincy St. #2D, Brooklyn NY 11216
Don’t miss this opportunity to experience the beauty and grace of African Culture. This trip has something for everyone. (No dance or drum experience is necessary)
This will be our 26th annual trip in our series of trips to Africa.
This rich cultural exchange offers you a unique chance to experience West Africa with its mezmerising richness of life.
Sponsored in New York, Mali & Dakar, Senegal by Marie Basse Wiles of Mali & Senegal, West Africa.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Valid Passport
- Vaccinations: vaccination requirements are the personal responsibility of each participant. Contact your passport office and doctor for current details.
- Anti-Malaria Pills.
- Immunizations: Certified records to show proof of Yellow Fever vaccine.
- Weather Preparations: The climate is tropical and warm.
Dance & Drum Classes
ROUNDTRIP AIRFARE NOT INCLUDED
Africa Travel Management
1633 Broadway (between 50th & 51st street)
FROM YOUR HOME to DAKAR SENEGAL
DAKAR SENEGAL to YOUR HOME
SHOULD BE BOOKED BETWEEN
MAY 1ST – NOVEMBER 10TH
FOR MORE INFO:
CALL MARIE BASSE WILES AT